Re: To Lisa, Re: Anyone heard from Sally ???

Thu Oct 17 14:53:20 2002

Dear Lisa, Thank you for your concern. I haven't been "with it" lately. With the pain and the Inn and Joe, my god-son, who just had a major seizure, and my stupid headtrips, I'll be lucky if I can get on the plane in time. But I sure do love seeing my name on the board and knowing that someone cares. Its great. A family that won't go away. I love it. Please dear ones, be here and pray for me Oct. 25th. Then hopefully, I can come back to full speed and stop laying in bed and moaning and then getting up and acting like a *itch. Anyway, somehow when you need people to be the nicest, that's when they sometimes are the worst. (not you guys) So, I'm just working and crying and praying and getting a lot done along the way. I just got a request from my church to take on extra responsibility as they figure those with the most work, alwasy get things done. I need to learn to say no. Cause otherwise, I'll be a splat on the ground somewhere between here and Germany. Dr. Daniel is so nice. I'm getting along extremely well with him. He's got everything set up for us. Now If only I could get everything organized here and the cow would not give birth til I'm back, I'll be fine. Thanks, Lisa, Love ya. Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: