My Letter To Montel ( point blank )

Mon Oct 21 10:48:55 2002

Subject: letter to montel

Dear Montel, recently I have written you several letters asking for help to stay alive!!! I was wondering why I have not heard anything from you or your staff with regards to this? You, as a fellow suffer of constant pain, I would of thought you would not only understand the situation of being a single parent and fighting for your life daily, but I would of thought that you'd be willing to help!! Not all of us are rich such as yourself, so we can't just drop the bucks to fly off to someplace over seas to have a life saving surgery!! If I could, I certainly would not be wasting my time writing to you and all the other talk show host, or my Governor, and local news papers!!! Instead I'd be laying in a hospital bed right now feeling a lot better about my life because I'd of already had the surgery I need in order to live!!!! I have watched your show for years, and it always impressed me how generous you have been in helping other people when they themselves can not afford whatever treatments they might of needed. But it seems as though you and/or your staff, just either doesn't know enough about adhesions, or maybe you just flat out don't give a darn!!!!! In the past I have given you links to web sites including my own to help you and your staff better understand just what adhesions are and how they kill, slowly and extremely painfully!!! I have also given you a link to a web site that not only shows you just how many women are affected by this, but also shows you just how much pain myself and other women like me are in constantly!!! A lot of these women have written to you asking for help in getting people aware of this silent killer, but you still refuse to respond much less help!!!! Why is that???? My son is going to be 14 on the 28th of this month, I may not live to see him turn 15!!! His father is not in the picture and my mother is too old to raise him when I die!!! I really do not want my son to be raised by strangers due to my death!!! Would you want a stranger raising you kids?? But then again, you probably don't worry about that since you have plenty of people to watch your kids!!!! Well , since it is clear that you and your staff are not interested in helping me to stay alive, I see no point in continuing to waste my time and yours so I will not be sending you any more letters! I don't have to be hit over the head with a stupid stick to realize that you and your show is nothing more than a "put on" and most likely all those people that you have on your shows are just fakes, much like yourself!!!! A few years ago you had a friend of mine on your show, he was the 13 yr. old boy that was shot temple to temple by another 13 yr.old boy here in Florida his name is Mathew Hyland,,, well I think that was probably the last true life real show you ever did!!!! Maybe your ratings go up with actors and not true to life people??? Who knows!! All I know is, I am dyeing needlessly and this can be cured if someone would just take the time to help!!!!! But I guess that person won't be you will it????? And to think, I always thought you were the most caring and considerate talk show host out there,,,, but maybe I am wrong there as well, since I can't even get a response from you or your staff!!! And I have been writing to you on and off for 3 years now!!!!!! Once again, and this will be the last time I give you these sites, but it is my hope that you will actually take the time and go to these sites and see for yourself just how many women are truly sufferering out there!!!! http://www.gimppysplace.freeservers.com this is my web site,,,,, http://www.adhesions.org this is the link to the International Adhesion Society where you will find many women that have attempted to write you for help!!! { Read the message board and you'll see how many women have written to you } unlike "MS" there is not a lot of information on Adhesions since it is still a fairly new thing that Doctors are learning about. Like cancer, it has been around for years, but Doctors never really knew just what it was or what to do about it!!! So meanwhile millions of women died needlessly and painfully!!!!!! And we still are dyeing!!!!! But unlike most cancer's, this {Adhesions} can be cured, but not in the USA yet!!! It is still years away from being approved here,,, meanwhile the Australians have actually done something about it and are having an outstanding success at curing women of adhesions!!!!! Unfortunately, not all of us can afford the trip or the surgery!!! See, I am on welfare because I can't work with my condition so I have no real income,{ no child support either } not to mention the fact that I have had 16 surgeries in 3 years for this!! kind of hard to work when your being cut on every couple of months just so you can walk or even just "get up" in the morning to take your child to school!!!! But then you have your kids taught privately I'm sure so this is not a concern for you!!!!! But hey, why should you care , right? You have a life and you have people around you that will help you when you need it,,,, to bad we can't all have that luxury!!!!!! I wish you all the best in your life !!!! It's just to bad I can't have the same and millions of other women that suffer too,,, we just keep dyeing and dyeing and dyeing while in tremendous pain!!!!! Thank you again for all your help { or lack of } it's been real!!!!! Denise Mooty A chronic Adhesion sufferer

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: