Need help

Wed Oct 23 10:17:26 2002

Hi to all. I posted my story about two years ago. Since then I have had two more surgeries. Been suffering from adhesions since 1997. Have had 10 surgeries due to endometriosis, hysterectomy, adhesions etc. My last surgery was this past February 2002. I have an adhesion barrier called Seprafilm placed on my intestines but this only works for six to eight months. . Each time I have surgery (which is once a year!) is because I can't eat nor go to the bathroom because a have bowel obstruction. I am rushed to the hospital, hospitalized with tubes in my noise down my stomach and having another surgery because If I don't I can die. This is horrible !!!Every surgery is because adhesions strangles my intestine and another organ. This last time was my intestine and my "belly button" which the doctors had to do an reconstruction. Blood would come out from my "belly button". The year before was also my intestine and appendix... all wrapped in adhesions. Year before that was my intestine and another organ and so forth. Now, my doctor says that I can't have no more surgery. I'm now again with pain in my "belly button", can't bend nor pick up heavy things. The doctor only eliminate the adhesions that extrangles the organs because the says I'm full of adhesions and if he eliminates them they will grow right back and even more. When I'm sleeping I wake up crying because the pain around my "belly button" is unbearable. Is the someone with the same problem and can advise me? I'm so depressed and have been not working since January 2002. Please help !

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: