Re: hematomas after TAH/BSO

Wed Oct 23 18:04:01 2002

Dear Kathy..Im so sorry for your pain..hon.. Im not sure if Hematomas can turn in to adhesions..or if hematomas..can cause so much pain.. I believe i read somewhere that if there is alot of blood left after a surgery that that can cause adhesions to form..faster and also more of them.. so if this is true i would imagine that the blood and hematomas have contributed to the formation of adhesions..course im not a Dr..just a nurse..and i dont know for sure about any of that..kind of just a guess.. But if it were me..i would get my surgical report from this Dr ASAP...and any notes following the surgery.. and take them directly to another Dr and get another opinion...about it.. When the office staff and everyone starts treating a patient badly as they have you then..you know its time to find a different Dr...sounds like the staff knows what happened and they all fear the fall out.. So find you another Dr..and see what they say...but be sure and get your surgical notes and any notes following the surgery.. When you have adhesions..some Drs will treat you like you have the black plague...i know ive been treated this way..many many times.. Hoping you can find some answers to your pain.. Much Love and Hugs Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: