Re: WHY

Fri Oct 25 16:58:54 2002

Its kinda funny to find a suport group that has gone through the same things that I have, and have received the same old diagnosis that the doctors seem to give when they truly dont have the knowledge about the drug that they are prescribing. Thats all I heard, its all in your head, or it must be from the affects of the other drugs that I have given you, or a combination thereof, and you will get over it. The only thing that I have found to get me through the never ending back pain is drugs, and they dont always work or they have to be increased because of the bodies tolerance to the drug has built up. Its the same way with the pain that never seems to go away on the inside and your insides hurt so bad that all you can do is curl up in bed and pray and trust in God to keep his word when He said" I will never leave you nor forsake you." Many nights I lay in bed and pray to God that He will take the pain of this world away. I pray for those I do not know and I pray that the morning will bring gladness and not pain and sorrow for the peoples of all nations. I realize that we have a realitive complaint against the drug manufacturers, as well as the doctors that truly have no idea what pain really is, but I also keep in mind the underpriveledged in other countries that have no real doctors or medicine, And I thank God that I was born in America where we have the oportunity to seek help even though we dont always get the help that we need from our physicians at the proper time, but we do have the freedoms to seek help. Whenever I get down in the dumps due to the pain I must go through, I turn to God and I pray for those who have no food , or clean water to drink, and the little children who have to suffer just as we do, except in their own ways. I have found that instead of praying for myself and the agony that I go through, that God seems to feel the pain in my heart for the suffering of others, and while I pray for their needs, God sends angels to give relief, not only to those whom I am praying for, but to myself as well. Maybe if we learn to trust God in His word and pray for others, we will find comfort for our own souls and the pain we bear in our time of need. I will be praying for all of you out there. Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: