Re: LORI, THANKS FOR THE CONGRATS..

Sat Oct 26 00:23:30 2002

Hugggz Hun,

Yes we do have some special babies :-) And I know what you mean about it being an accomplishment to just get out of bed most days.

I'm doing okay I guess. Hanging in there. I am not going to be able to go for the clincial trial in Australia. We just dont have the means or the money for me to go there and stay for 5 months. So we (me and hubby) have really started hounding our state insurance here and told them enough is enough. We want to file a grievance. Well ever since we said that, it has really lit a fire under their butt <g> I have two bottles of pills here for pain, and one bottle of anti depressants. This is to get me thru til the pain management calls me with an appointment. The insurance company was calling the doctor every day askin... DID YOU FILL OUT THAT PAPERWORK? LOL I got the call today saying yes they did fill it out on the 15th, and they gave me the number for pain management and told them to call them on Monday to see when my appt is. And that if we needed ANYTHING else from the insurnace company to just call LOL

So finally my moanin and groaning is paying off <g> SO I am taking it easy and trying not to stress my body too bad til I can get in for pain management.

Also I have a telephone interview with SSI Nov 1st for disability.

I havent been getting on the puter too much these days, it still hurts to sit upright in a chair, so I have hubby read me my emails and if someone asks for me, or replies to me, he saves them.

I hope you are feeling okay, and everyone else here too Warm Painfree hugggz

Lori

>From: cindyandbobby@webtv.net (cindy shruhan)
>Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org
>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
><adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com>
>Subject: LORI, THANKS FOR THE CONGRATS..
>Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:55:29 -0500
>
>HI LORI, WELL IF YOUR 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WAS BORN ON THE 23RD, THEN I
>THINK WE HAVE SOME SPECIAL LITTLE FOLKS HERE, DONT YA THINK, I WISH I
>COULD BE THERE WITH MY DAUGHTER IN IDAHO, BUT BEINGS IM DOING GOOD JUST
>TO GET OUT OF BED, I WILL JUST WAIT FOR PIC'S...LORI, HOW ARE YOU DOING,
>HOW ARE YA FEELING...EMAIL ME AT MY PERSONAL ADDRESS, OR HERE ON THE
>BOARD...AND I THANK YOU FROM MY HEART FOR POSTING A CONGRAT'S FOR
>US..GOD BLESS, TAKE GOOD CARE...A NEW FRIEND CINDY SHRUHAN
>

http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp

Enter keywords: