Re: MINDY, WELCOME IN TO THE IAS GROUP

Sat Oct 26 11:14:46 2002

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for your nice comments. Where do I find your e-mail address? I get all of the individual e-mails to me directly.

Right now, I have a few choices:

1) I can let my OBGYN do another laparoscopy to lysis the adhesions again. Hopefully, this new barrier gel can be used. I don't know if it was used during my last lap. I'm sure it wasn't used when I had the old fashioned gall bladder surgery in 1985.

2) Before I consider the above option, I will wait to see what my insurance says about the PT/massage therapy I want to do. They have till the end of the month to reply to my appeal.

3) Locate someone near by, within my insurance network, that does similar work. Hope that the outcome will be the same.

4) Use a credit card to go to the clinic in Florida and risk going in debt and possibly still not get pregnant. My pain could go away with the therapy, but nothing is guaranteed.

5) I'm not positive I have adhesions. It just makes sense because my pain went away for a while and it's back. I could take a leap of faith, like my RE suggests, and continue doing reproductive procedures like IUI. I can't afford IVF!!!!!

6) I could do nothing and hope, that by some miracle, I get pregnant on my own.

7) Win the lottery!!!!! Go to the clinic in Florida. Come back and have IVF. Or find someone to have a baby for me!!! Just kidding.

Thanks again, Mindy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: