Re: Upset...AGAIN!

Sat Oct 26 13:01:51 2002

Millie, I know what you mean by being pooo-poooed by doctor's, etc when you feel something may be serious! Just because you got the "report" doesn't mean something else isn't going on! Adhesions can be blocking part of your bowel. If your gastro is "nasty" find another doc!! People DIE on weekends too, when it is SO inconvenient! A TRUE doctor will meet you at your time of need.........CHANGE DOC'S!!!

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Millie To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 8:52 AM Subject: Upset...AGAIN!

I am sitting here literally drowning in my tears. On Oct.22, I had a pelvic /abdominal CT scan, with contrast. Finally, yesterday I got the report from the nurse-practitioner. She said it only mentioned a small ovarian cyst. Said it made no mention of an obstruction. For between 1 and 2 weeks, it is getting harder to move my bowels to the point that even loose stool, (which is what I have) does not want to pass. There is at times a lot of loud noises in my belly, but that's about all. What should I do? So far there is no vomiting. I am afraid to eat much. At what stage should I head to an emergency room? Could this be a sign of a partial obstruction? I have thought about calling the gastro's answering service, but one of those gastros can be very nasty, and I know they don't like to be "bothered" on weekends. Thanks for any help. Millie.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: