Re: New to the list

Sat Oct 26 16:35:26 2002

I know that Oklahoma City is a long way from where you are, however we have some of the best Doctors that can deal with your problem at Babtist Hospital,and Mercy hospital I would write Dr. James D. funnell or give him a call and either he can tell you what the odds are of becoming pregnant, and what other factors that you are looking at, and answer all of your questions before you going spending money for nothing. I went to college with his son and he treated many referrals from both of us. Please dont get me wrong, we did not do anything to send them there, we are christians who believe in helping people get the best of care . If you would like to either write his office, or talk to one of his nurses, his office is at 4200 west Memorial Road and the phone number is 405-749-4200. You might call before you write so that you can get the suite number,as they are always adding to the hospital and moving the offices around. if you need any other help from me just e-mail and i will do my best to help. Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: