Re: HI DAVE, A QUESTION PLEASE..

Sun Oct 27 21:37:17 2002

Im so sorry, I'm just not familiar with the Las Vegas area, however I have friends in the area and will contact them for you as to whom you might see out there. I do have a list of meds as I have been on most of them, it depends on the severity of your pain. Some can get by on ellivil while others have to have morphine. Myself, I use the duragesic patches which come in 50ugh,75ugh and 100 and change every 48 hours. Thats enough for four men, and will surprise any pharmicist when you come in with a prescription such as that. As long as you dont have kidney problems, the delodid is a decent drug. I prefer the patches over the morphine pills because the pills will constipate you really bad and the pain is tremendous, however if the patches do not help I would speak to the physician about a morphine pump. A pump is surgically implanted in the stomach area and the physician refills it for you on a monthly basis or as needed. But liquid is the only way to go as far as keeping down the pain level. let me know and i will make a few calls about a surgeon for you. God bless you and keep you. Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: