Thank you

Mon Oct 28 07:57:02 2002

I would like to thanks this message board (all these great, wonderful friends)and a special thanks to Bobbi(Sugarbear)and Cindy Shruham for giving me a shoulder to cry on. I feel very lonely, desperate and don't know what will happen next. I'm with so much pain again, stopped seeing my doctor (colom and anal surgeon) because there isn't much he can do besides that I'm not working since my last surgery (Jan 31, 2002)and I have no income to pay to see doctors. I applied for Social Security Disabled Benefits and had no luck. I'm trying again to see if this time with a lawyer I have a better chance. I know the Seprafilm that was placed on my intestine is far gone because the pain is back, having problems to tolate solid food and I must be partially obstructed again. I try not to show pain in front of my family because I feel they must be tired of this and of all my ten surgeries. I can't hardly bend nor stretch, that's one sign that my intestines have adhesions. Also have pain around and inside my belly button. God bless you all, let's pray real hard all together to find a cure for this terrible condition. Love, Eileen

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: