Re: DAVE..THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....

Mon Oct 28 10:22:31 2002

Cindy, I think you may be responding to my message about the large doses of the duragesic patch as well as the liquid morphine. The liquid morphine is just that....it comes with a dropper and you swallow it as you would cough syrup. You only need small amounts at a time. Some is pretty nasty tasting and others are okay. When you say that you are on morphine, is that MS Contin or morphine itself? I take 60mg of the long acting MS Contin twice a day....truth be known when its really bad I will double up, but my doctors are aware. My doctors around here would only give me the 30mg's twice a day. It was only when I went to California and got sick out there that a doctor increased it to the 60's. They also wrote it for three times a day with the liquid morphine for breakthrough. My body could not tolerate the three times a day on a regular basis and when I got home my doctor about blew a gasket when he saw what they had put me on....so he backed it down to twice a day. I've been on that level for about a year now. I am certainly not pain free...but I can and do exist. Love ya! Karla cindy shruhan <cindyandbobby@webtv.net> wrote:HI DAVE, CINDY HERE IN VEGAS, THANKS FOR THE GREAT INFO, THAT LIQUID MORPHINE IS SOMETHING I DIDNT KNOW THEY USED IN THE HOME, I HAVE HAD TPN, THIS IS NOT THE SAME OBVIOUSLY, SO THIS WOULD BE A CONSTANT DRIP, THE LIQUID, IS THIS A SECOND OPTION, OR DOES THIS JUST MEAN..LIQUID DRIP MORPHIE...SORRY, ITS ME THIS AM, IM CONFUSED..YES YES ANY INFO ON SURGEON IN VEGAS, PLEASE HELP.....DAVE, YOUR A GREAT PERSON, AND TRUST ME THIS BOARD REALLY NEEDS YOU, NOT JUST YOUR KNOWLEDGE, BUT IN THE FACT THAT YOUR A MAN,,,WE ALL CAN SEE THAT THIS DISEASE KNOWS NO SEX, OR COLOR....THANK YOU MY FRIEND...PLEASE SEND THE INFO TO THIS ADDRESS...NOT HERE..PLEASE..THANKS SO MUCH, AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS, AND YOUR FAMILY...A NEW FRIEND...CINDY SHRUHAN.. cindyandbobby@webtv.net....thanks again...great job..

Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: