Re: Very pissed off!!!

Mon Oct 28 10:39:31 2002

Evetta, If you want to, take the time to print all of the information you find on this site. Type in Helen Dynda's name in search and you will find more information then you could possibly need. Go in and print up stories off the quilt too. Once done, take it all to your doctor and plop it on here desk. Tell her that its too late for her to be of further assistance to you but you would like to make sure she is educated on adhesions so she doesn't make the same mistakes with any of her other patients. Keep a copy for yourself so that when you do go to other doctors you can provide this information to them as well. Let them know that you are not just their average patient that accepts what they have to say as gospel. You will be surprised at the difference in treatment when they realize you are educated about your problems. Make sure that you maintain a backbone when you do this...don't let them walk all over you because then it accomplishes nothing. Hope this helps. Karla EVETTA GREGORY <evettagregory@lycos.com> wrote:Hi everyone. I went to the Dr. the other day and she suggested, that my pain was being caused by post-traumatic stress disorder. Can you believe that? She said that my pain was all in my head, and that adhesions only occurs in people who are in poor health when they have surgery!!!!! I am so upset. Can anyone offer me some advice other then to switch Dr. I'm already in the process of doing that!
---
MS.Evetta L. Gregory

____________________________________________________________ Get 250 full-color business cards FREE right now!

--

Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: