Re: Welcome Dave

Tue Oct 29 21:18:59 2002

Thank you for the welcome. I understand your fear of the amount of meds that anyone takes, because they are not even good for the body at all. But when you have had every bone in your body crushed and your insides are all messed up, a person has no choice other than to take just the amount of meds that can help a person tolerate their pain. I am a people person, and I Love God with all of my heart and soul. Like the parable of the feild that the man found the precious pearl and went and sold everything that he had and purchased the feild, is the way that I find my relationship with my Lord and Saviour. If it were'nt for the grace of God, I would'nt have such caring physicians, nor would I have found a site in which I could possibly help people deal with their pain. When we have been down that road, then we know what it is like. I decided long ago to share my faith and I do not feel sorry if I ofend anyone because of my faith, because Jesus said that if we deny Him before man, that He would deny us before the Father. I will not argue with anyone about religion, however I will give them scripture to help them if they ask. Well you take care of yourself and keep the faith. May God Bless you and bring you comfort. Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: