To Alaina

Wed Oct 30 17:01:38 2002

Dear Alaina, In reading your post, I can deeply empathis with you. It is not unusual for adhesions to grow immediatly after ones surgery. i know this does not help one bit with you feeling so depressed also continually sick. Knowledge is the key for your Dr. hon, you can get the Confluent Spray print out and send it or take it on your next visit. Whenever I see something promising I always send it to my Dr who does my surgery to keep him more updated on new things. There is nothing one can say to lighten the burden of always feeling down except we are here, we truely care and we can "feel" what you are experiencing as we do also. Please at this point make a decision to seek pain management as it will help you immensely hon. Education is such a vital tool one can stay focused in while the depression seems so overwhelming and I will pray for you sweet Alaina as you are an important part of life and please do not ever forget that. I am a true believer that God has a plan and as long as we have our faith he will let us see the way in some form of hope... Fondly- Shawna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: