This and That &(BOBBI)!

Wed Oct 30 19:06:52 2002

Hi All...Hope this finds you all at least comfy tonight...im ok i reckon..Bobbi went home from the Hospital yesterday..i guess the Drs more or less told her that there really wasnt much they could do for her..Helen Dynda has been sending me quite a bit of info on Short Bowel Syndrome (SBS)..and it sounds to me like that is what Bobbi suffers from..and i have been doing tons and tons of research regarding SBS..and i think that the key to feeling better with this..is mostly in your diet..of course i have sent Bobbi a lot of this info..but i havent heard from her...i hope she is resting comfortably or at least as comfortably as she can..Im pretty sure..her best hope is to get to GErmany..too..and to get on some pain management..in the meantime.. I guess these Drs suggested that she see the Drs at Uof Ar Medical center..i think she has an appt on the 7th.. So lets keep Bobbi in our thoughts and prayers..and pray that she find some help somewhere...i of course will do anything in the world..i can to help her.. Bobbi if your reading this give me a call..when ya have a min ok.. Love Ya.. Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: