Re: HI TO ALL MY FRIENDS..AN UPDATE ON WEBSITE FOR OUR GRANDSON

Thu Oct 31 11:27:36 2002

Got to say Congratulation on your little big man. Is he the firstborn? If he is, you might as well consicrate him to God, as all of the firstborn males belong to God throughout our generations. That way he will always be healthy and wise. I pray that you are doing well today and wish you all the happiness in the world with your new baby. I just love kids, but I refuse to hold a child because of my back. My niece got mad when I would'nt hold her newborn son, but he weighed almost eleven pounds and I am restricted to ten pounds max. But I sit and talk to him or play guitar for a few minutes and he smiles a while and falls out to sleep. He is happy being spoken to in a kind voice and really does'nt need me to pick him up and possibly ruin his day by not being able to hold on to him but for a few minutes. I told my girlfriend that if we ever get hitched and have children that I will be the best I can, but that she would have to have babies under ten pounds. Ha ha Ha, as if that can be planned! Well may God Bless you and your family and I will keep you in my prayers. God Bless you. Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: