Re: Disability Help

Thu Oct 31 11:53:06 2002

A little secret about disability, they would rather let you suffer and die before you get approved. I fought with them for five years before I wised up. If you have an attorney, fire him and go with your doctor. Keep all of your paperwork and get anything stamped witha date on it that you submit to social security, or they just might suddenly lose your file. Contact your State senator if they deny you, which they will, and let him know the problem and if he is anything like Don Nickles, you will have a court date in ten days. If you are on welfare, or have anything to do with DHS, or in some states they call it SRS, have your caseworker go to court with you and have them sign as your representative. The reason that you need a representative other than a lawyer is because the representative recieves 25% of what you get in the end. They also know your situation, and because the caseworker works for the state, they are not legally entitled to any percent of what you recieve on disability. Tha attorneys will sit around and let you suffer while the time goes by and the fees go up. Take your doctor to court with you ,and ask the judge to let him speak first so that he can be let go to treat patients. The state doctors that are in the hearing to tell the judge why you dont qualify, will not argue with your doctors diagnosis because of their code of ethics. I almost died from kidney failure and the judge said the file was lost and would not approve me for anything in the world. Only because she knew the lawyer that I had and was trying to help line his pockets. If you do as I say, it will be said and done. If your doctor will not show up, then you may have to appeal. If you have to appeal, pick the reasoning of the judges denial to peices, and prove it with medical evidence signed by your doctor. My apeal was won because I picked everything in the denial report apart and apealed the case myself with a twelve page document of evidence. Then my caseworker, mydoctor and myself got ahold of the state senator and demanded a new judge. I got a new judge and a hearing in eight days and was approved that very day. Good luck and May God be with you in all that you do. You are in my prayers. Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: