Rita

Thu Oct 31 22:15:25 2002

Rita,

I must apologize. I don't have much time to address this right now. I will get back to you within the next day or two. I understand just how discouraging this can be. Especially if you are struggling financially in addition to being disabled. Please know that a majority of people are denied the first go round. I can offer a lot of advice. But, for the best advice I would suggest that you go to your local library and look for books that assist you in filing for Social Security disability. I have never gone that route myself. I have a couple of friends who did and they swear by it. As I have said a number of times, the biggest key is in being specific. When you complete the forms complete them as if it was the worst day of your life. Tell them about each ache and each thing that you cannot do. Do not minimize. Write a journal for about a week where you annotate all of these things. Geez....I can't bend down to pick up the garbage anymore because I get intense shooting pains in my abdomen that cause you to fall over. This is an example....intense is a subjective word because it might mean something different to you then it does to me...but I have explained my meaning of intense when I say they were shooting and that they made me fall over. I can't say it enough. Document, document, document.

As I said, I will get back to you in a couple of days. Keep your chin up. You have lots of friends pulling for you here.

God Bless.

Karla

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: