Update

Fri Nov 1 08:41:46 2002

History: 2 csections, 1 abdominal hysterectomy w/removal of 1 ovary, 1 small bowel obstruction, 1 gallbladder removal. None of these were done laproscopically.

I have had numerous tests ran all showing normal: upper gi, ultrasound, xrays, colonoscopy, ct scan

My symptoms: diarhia, nauseau, pain when eat solid foods, sharp pains on lower left side, stomach contractions.

Finally Tuesday night on another trip to ER, they did a ct scan w/contrast and saw that I have significant masses on both sides of my pelvis. I am scheduled for the following surgery Wednesday: laporotomy, removal of masses and ovary, hernia repair. My gyno will start the surgery, but she still believes there is an adhesion problem and has requested the general surgeon to be washed up also. I am glad that they found something, but I can relate to everyone's feelings of being afraid to go thru another surgery. This disease is such a double edged sword. You cannot maintain a normal life. This stinks. I will post again after I am a little recovered from my surgery and let you all know what they find. Thanks for all your information. Toni W.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: