Re: MESSAGE BOARD: Guidelines for Messages...for all of you

Sat Nov 2 17:55:48 2002

Very few people are aware that this special webpage exists regarding the use of the...

]> Message Board.....Guidelines for Messages appears near the bottom of this webpage. There is much more information at this website - such as: How to subscribe, How to unsubscribe, the Adhesions Digest, etc. Take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the information that is found there.

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

My purpose in posting these guidelines is to help all of you to become aware of this page - and with the hope that you will take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with this information that is related to the use of the IAS Message Board.

I chose to post this information on November 1st - so that this information will be on the Message Board throughout the month of November - and easily accessible to all.

Here are two suggestions (not criticisms) regarding the messages your post:

1.) Use a NEW email (or post a new message at the site of the IAS Message Board).....if you don't know how to copy and paste.

2.) Place your message at the top (instead of the bottom).....if you want to include someone's prior message.

I hope you will find this added information helpful. If you would like to learn how to copy and paste, let me know and I will try to assist you.

Sincerely,

Helen D.

LOVE, HELEN

P.S. YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: