Please read this....

Sat Nov 2 18:43:35 2002

I have tried about 6 or 7 times to send this information to the Message Board!! I have sent it by email...I have posted it right on the Message Board!! You would think there was something subversive about what I want to share. Hopefully, a different title will have better results.

~ ~ ~ ~

Every person, who suffers from adhesion related disorder (ARD), needs to learn as much as he/she can about everything that's involved with his/her particular kind of ARD.

* Do your symptoms match your doctor's diagnosis?

* Have you had the right kind of diagnostic tests? For example: a diagnostic laparoscopy is the only way endometriosis or adhesions can be diagnosed!!

* Don't take any of your prescription medications for granted!! You need to know what the risks and side-effects are for all of your medications!! You can learn more about your medications at: http://www.rxlist.com/

* If you've been diagnosed with either adhesions or endometriosis, you need to know a hysterectomy is NOT a cure for either adhesions or endometriosis!!

]>If you have other suggestions to add to the above list, please feel free to do so.

Each one of us needs to become our own best doctor!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: