Just a quick update

Sun Nov 3 14:33:36 2002

Hello! I have been on this forum a very long time about 5 years, and have been staying very busy! I want you all to know I check in now and then to see how you are doing. I keep in touch with Millie, and hope she is okay! I went back to work about 3 months ago, at a new Kohls dept store right down the street from my home, and I am glad I did, since I have been gone from here, I was going to be a grandma our first and my daughter inlaw misscarried 3 weeks ago. She took it hard, and I tried to help now I do not see or hear from her, she led a very sheltered life, and she will not do nothing unless it has to do with her family. We see our son when he can get here, I hope she comes around more they have been married 6 and half months and I have seen here three times, it hurts me so bad, I cried a week over her losing her baby, my son could not wait. How do you get through to these young people. I called her yesterday and told her we have to talk and how much I love her, but I did not get a call back, I got her machine, they have to see her parents all the time who are very Christian, I told Jason that is not very Christian to forget his family, it is not him, it is her Oh well the hurts keep coming. I am glad I am working all though I am worn out! Still a few problems going on in body, but I have only missed one day in 3 months with it! I think it MAY be helping me. I am keeping busy!

Love to all, Your old friend, Toni

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: