Re: No more advice

Tue Nov 5 05:14:00 2002

At Mon, 4 Nov 2002, K Nygren wrote: >Karla,

Please do not let the attitude of one person prevent you from helping many many many more. We do value your advice and everyone else in this group would really like you to reconsider. I am sorry that she talked to you in such a terrible manner. I guess she is in a lot of pain and frustrated. Again, that is no excuse for her comments. You do help us tremendously and I hope that you will please reconsider. I am not on SSD but I might need to be in the future and would like to have your help and knowledge on my side. Sometimes people are in so much pain that they lash out at whom ever they can. Please e-mail me personally at jlcreacy@gte.net

Thank you, Lynn

>Given the comments in a previous email, I have decided that I am no longer able to give advice or assistance (on this site) regarding filing for SSDI or SSI. Having worked for SSA for a number of years reviewing all of the disability claims that came and went in our office, having successfully filed twice for myself and having dedicated my life to assisting others in filing, I felt that I had a lot of information that I could pass on to others. I never intended it to be a matter of my "knowing it all". I do not want to give anyone wrong advice..so from now on if people want help they will need to write to me personally. If you see someone that needs help please write to me or have them write to me. Hopefully this will avoid all of this negativity on the board.
>
>Karla

--
A new friend

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: