Re: To Dave

Tue Nov 5 08:28:47 2002

dear Lynn, Thank you so very muck for your condolences. Please forgive me for not being able to speak about the matter at the present time, because it is very hard to write through the tears. I do know that thingshappen for a reason, but this was senseless. Maybe God will speak to the heart of the one who did such a cruel thing and gain a soul. I just hate it that I was the one that had to pay. However I am a christian, even though I dont feel like one right now as I have hatred in my heart from this matter. But if it leads a soul to Christ, then possibly it was for a reason. My favorite pets are pups and I guess it is because they have the heart of our true and loving God. Like Jesus said, if you follow me, you will suffer persecution. I thought that I had suffered enough with this stupid pain, but maybe He is'nt through with me just yet. I try to share my faith with everyone and I shared my faith with an athiest the night before I lost my baby, so the devil had to butt in the next day. I am so confused right now I really dont know what to think. I do Thank You for your kindness, and may God bless You for your loving care. I have been up all night loving my other pups, because they know that I am sad and I cant ruin their little spirits by worring about me, they can tell when I hurt. I must be thankful that I still have the rest of my babies, and I am Thankful for such a caring friend in you Lynn. Think about the fact that Dog is God spelled backwards, and you will better understand my grief.I best go for now and wil keep in touch. Hugs and kises and lots of love. Thank you so very much. Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: