Re: I'm home.....again

Tue Nov 5 18:04:03 2002

Lisa, are you saying you are still having pain? Kelly -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 06:33:59 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: I'm home.....again Hello everyone, I just got home from Frankfurt. As many of you know I went back with Sally for her surgery. Helen has kept you all updated on Sally and I'll wait and let her tell you about her experience. I will however tell you about my trip, and why I went back. Again as many of you know I had my adhesiolysis with Dr. Kruschinski in July. I came home 100% adhesion free! However I continued to have some problems. I had a tight knotted feeling up by my ribs even before the first surgery. During that surgery Dr. Kruschinski found a very big vascular adhesion attached from my liver to my naval, so that is what I attributed that pain to. Except it never went away, and at times got very severe. And as usual the doctors here all had different opinions, they ran tests-blood work, ultra-sounds, CT scans. My lipase level is slightly elevated, but not much. They suspected pancreatitis, but none of them would give me a definate answer, just the usual run-around! I have stayed in contact with Dr. Kruschinski, since I am the patient advocate for Frankfurt,and he is my doctor, he advised me through all of it, which was wonderful- a little bit of sanity I could trust and count on. I'm just a little pessimistic(sp?) when it comes to doctors here in the US! When Sally made her decision to have surgery in Frankfurt, I also decided to make the trip and see if I could get some answers.Dr. Kruschinski offered to do a third look to convince me and my family(who were sure my adhesions were back) that my pain was not from adhesions. That was a really tough decision for me, but I had to admit that after my past experiences with adhesions that I wasn't competely sure they were gone either. So to prove it to myself, my family, my doctors, and all of you here on the board, I went for it and had the third look. I'm thrilled that I am still adhesion free and always will be, God willing! I had the pictures to prove it. The pictures are beautiful(to me anyway)Normal... without any adhesions!! So I'm here to say that the combination that Dr. Kruschinski offers to the ARD sufferer simply can't be beat!!! I'm proof of that, 3 months later! Anyone interested in finding out more about what is available in Frankfurt, please feel free to contact me!! Lisa
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: