Karla And Denise.

Tue Nov 5 19:13:22 2002

Hi to you Dear Karla..i havent posted to you much lately as i have been having a pretty tough time..plus trying so hard to help as many as i can fom the board..but please know that you are always in my heart and i think about you often and stop and pray for you as well...so even when i dont post much please remember this ok...you have been a true inspiration to me from day one.. And i am so sorry about your Mom...my Mom too is a long time nearly 12 yrs i think ..survivor of breast cancer..so i know and understand what you are going through and i will remember your Mom in prayer as well...and will put another pink bow on my pin to honor your Mothers Battle..too.

To Denise..i am truly sorry that i havent welcomed you to the board..i too have been having a terribe time lately..but that is no excuse..because my goal in life is to help as many people as i possibly can..and i obviously have failed you and i am so very sorry for that... We all definitely do have different experiences with things in life..and we are just only human...so please dont leave the board because you and someone else have different opinions about things..Lets just all post what our experiences are..and we can all read them and learn from them whatever we can ok..

Everyones views on things are very important...to us all..right or wrong..any Knowledge we get will help us in our mutual quests to becoming pain free..We need you here and we need everyones different view on things..so lets all just back up and regroup..and continue on ..ok. Any help i can be to anyone please feel free to ask...either here or in my personal email..CookieTish@aol.com God Bless You Both... Much Love And Hugs., Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: