Re: NEED HELP ASAP...OUR MILLIE IS IN TROUBLE!!

Fri Nov 8 19:51:24 2002

Karen, You sound like my Mom would have. She hated to see me upset and hurting. I felt the same about her, and couldn't do a thing but be beside her. How I miss her. I am so sorry your daughter suffers so much. It's more than upsetting. Love, Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: kann To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 5:29 PM Subject: Re: NEED HELP ASAP...OUR MILLIE IS IN TROUBLE!!

Hi Millie, Oh girl! Can I sympathize with you. I am not sick--my 26 year old daughter is and there are days that I just think she and I would be better off in HEAVEN!! My life is consumed with her illness.The pain of seeing your child hurting and having no life is unrelenting. Please feel free to email me anytime. I am thinking of YOU today. karen

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Millie To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 1:17 PM Subject: NEED HELP ASAP...OUR MILLIE IS IN TROUBLE!!

I am sorry that I worded it that way. I have to see a new gastro at 8:30 this evening, and the reason I get so upset is that with these adhesions, is that there is no cure, and things get worse. It's just that I believe we all get days where we are at a loss for what to do next. That is where I am right now. Totally lost. I can only pray that this gastro can shed some light on what's going on, and that he won't be like so many other Drs. Calling me a 'colicky baby.' It would be a lot easier if I had a good friend to take with me to the Dr., but I have only my hubby, who will go as far as the waiting room. He REALLY hates Drs.!! Very sore topic for him. The other family member is Dad, who is 90, and I'm all he's got. So if something happened to me, I don't know what he would do. I will just try my best to explain to the gastro what's happened. I have my reports ready for him to read... IF he will. I also have lots of questions. I am glad the IAS site is here, or I'd be climbing the walls worse than I usually do. I only wish so many of us lived closer together. I'm in the middle of nowhere, here. I guess I'm majorly frustrated, but that's not new to me. I'll let you know how it goes after the appointment. Hope I don't cry in front of him, as a lot of Drs. eat that right up. Millie.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: