Question - Need Help!!

Sat Nov 9 21:26:54 2002

Hi Ladies, First the update on my colonscopy - I have IBS which duh...I knew that and he removed a polyp. SOmeone mentioned to me the other day and I thought I would get your guys input. I had my laporoscopy on 10/22 for what my gyno thought were adhesions and he found nothing which I found very strange since I've always had adhesions and have had several laporoscopies and my surgery prior to this one was a laporotomy (May 2001) and started having the pain in my right side (note that's were my ovary was removed) weeks after that surgery. Anyway someone mentioned that alot of times the laporscopy may not show everything and perhaps I shoudl have another laportomy. THis kinda makes sense but I wanted to bounce it off you guys. I've been on short term since 9/30 and I'm currently on a duragesic pain patch which I get from my neuro for peripheral neuropathy. I see my regular doctor on Wed. who I'm afraid is getting frustrated and will want to send me back to work, but we still don't know whats wrong. I don't know if I should push for another gyno and a second opinion. Ladies, please help. God Bless all of you, Robyn

--
Robyn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: