Tish

Sun Nov 10 04:59:12 2002

Dear Tish, I am sorry to hear you are feeling so down and in so much pain. I feel your pain girlfriend. I have only been able to work 1 day in the past 2 weeks. I got on the Duragesic patch and the suckers, and I've been nausious and very depressed. I layed down to take a nap yesterday and slept for 12 hours. I wonder if I am having a breakdown of some sorts...I start my pity party and then I read some of the message board and I am ashamed of myself for feeling the way I do, when there are so many of my friends in worse shape than I. I feel so bad for them, and how I wish there was something I could do to help them. I've heard that the patches take about a week for me to get the full effect. And it was a week on Thursday. The suckers do seem to help me, but I am only supposed to take 1 every 12 hours. And they make me drowsy. Oh well enough about me. It's 4:00am and I've been up since 1:00am. I've got my days and nights all mixed up. Tish what strength are your patches. Maybe it's time to up the strength for you. I'm so sorry for your pain. I know how hard it is to sit for very long. Thats why I haven't been able to work much. My job requires me to sit 8 hours. And forget about standing. I have to either be on the recliner, or the couch or bed. I hate being 41 years of age and feeling like I am 91. I am stressed about my bills now that I'll only get a paycheck for 1 day. And Christmas is coming so soon, I don't even want to think about it. Oh did I say enough about me for now ???? But I'm not having a pity party, really I'm not !! Well Tish I hope you are having sweet dreams about now, and when you awake and read this, you are feeling alot better than yesterday. Take care my dear friend, until next time, Your friend, Tami

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: