Re: Julie's Story: Links for: BOWEL DISORDERS & DIETS

Sun Nov 10 07:55:16 2002

At Fri, 8 Nov 2002, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>Julie's Story: Links for Bowel Disorders & Diets.....
>
>LINKS: The Raw Deal .. Modern Diet - Friend or Foe? .. High Fibre Diet .. Snack Food-Cancer Risk Link .. Fibre Quantities .. Fibre cuts bowel cancer risk .. Low Residue Diet .. The Healing Effects of Honey .. The Ileo-Anal Pouch and Food .. The First month after pouch surgery .. Breakfast Food (fat content) .. How to Minimize Diarrhea .. Lactose Intolerance .. Lactose Restricted Diet .. Mineral Information .. Specific Carbohydrate Diet .. Peppermint & IBD .. Vitamins, Carotenoids and Phytochemicals
>
>http://www.julies-story.org/dietbnr.html
>
>Julie: " Whatever the nature of your bowel disorder, your diet will play a very important part of your recovery in the short term and then perhaps it will have to be changed and monitored for the rest of your life."

GREAT WORK HELEN, THANKS SO MUCH SWEETIE, AND BOY JULIE'S STORY SURE DOES MAKE ONE OPEN UP THERE EYES..OUR DIET AS I FOUND OUT, IS IMPAIRATIVE, AS I HAVE BEEN MALNURISHED TWICE, NEARLY DIEING ONCE..SO GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS LINK, STORY, AND HELPING ME OUT...AGAIN..LOVE ALWAYS..CINDY SHRUHAN...... cindyandbobby@webtv.net

--
I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED, I NEED THE CAP'S IN ORDER TO TYPE, NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE..THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: