Re: Where is 'Our Chrissy'??

Mon Nov 11 12:16:13 2002

I haven't posted in a long time or had time to read posts in quite awhile but I just checked the board and thought I would get back to everyone on Chrissie Damon. She does usually keep in contact with me regularly.

Chrissie wrote to me before I left for our vacation/ visit with my son & family in SanFrancisco. I haven't had time to reply to her yet and that was October 14th. I will most likely have time to finally email her this evening.

Things have been very hectic here since we are back, 2 weeks of build up on top of new things. Running 2 businesses with no employees and health problems doesn't leave room for vacations so I have been paying for it since I'm back. Just now finally got caught up with things and we came back October 22. I also came home to allot of doctor visits. The vacation was great for both me and my husband, did us "allot" of good and way over-due, almost like we were re-born again! I just wheel-chaired it, the only way I could manage it.

This Friday I am also scheduled for my first Radio Frequency Procedure to burn nerves in my back, which I am not looking forward to. I am so tired of doctors producing more pain in an attempt to treat my existing pain. I never get any kind of sedatives for any of these procedures. Hopefully it helps as good as it is suppose to. I know it won't solve all my problems but if it helps some it is better than what I have now. I will most likely still have my bum hip replacement pains, abdominal pains & problems, and most likely my vascular problems pains.

OK, back to Chrissie! Chrissie says she has been doing ok since her body took care of her incision drainage through her naval, since no doctors helped her with the problem. It was a post-surgical problem so I can't believe even her PA Surgeon didn't treat her for it. Post-operative problems usually are and should be treated by the surgeon, always has been with me anyway.

She is now feeling somewhat better. She doesn't feel the razor blade burn when her clothes rub against her naval anymore. She also doesn't feel the razor blade sharpness 24/7 inside her naval. She says the only pain she has now is her regular pain, her lower left and right side as well as her lower back pain. The naval does have pain but not anything like it did before the drainage.

JEAN (from PA)

--
Jean (from PA)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: