VICOPROFEN

Mon Nov 11 20:35:50 2002

Hi all, hope you are all well, with less pain than yesterday. I have a question, but need to vent first. Hope you don't mind. I called my doc today I wanted to die,I was hurtin so bad. Have a 2 yr old with the croup that just wants to be held and that makes it worse. I know she can't help it she so so sweet and beautiful. Oh back to the doc. I called the doctor at 9 am, she happened to be out of the office but on call, her nurse said she would let her know that I needed something and let me know if they called anything in. I waited until 3 p.m., and then called back. She still hadn't heard from the doctor. Finally at 6p.m. The pharmacy called, and said that they had my scrip waiting for me. It was vicoprofen. The label says to take 1 every 6 hours for (get this) WORSENING pain. As if it could get much worse. My question is what is the usual dosage, the one pill helped a little but not enough. Maybe if I called them back and waited all day again, they may let me takeit every 4 hours.

Thanks for listening girls. I use to say "What's up with your mama?" Now I say "What's up with your adhesions!" just kiddin

--
Linda Garcia

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: