Dear Dave

Tue Nov 12 20:45:55 2002

Dear Dave, I just wanted to make sure that you are okay. I know how much it hurts to loose a loved one. I had a shizu for 15 yrs. He was one of the family. When my dad moved in with us he made a special bond with my "Shogun" (that was my dog's name). They became best friends because at that time everyone worked or went to school and daddy was here alone with shogun. To make a long story short, we had decided to build a pool. Daddy used to let shogun out, along with my other dog Lizzy. One day it had rained for days and days and the pool was full of water but not completed yet. They could not work on it due to the rain. Daddy let Shogun and Lizzy out to go to the bathroom. Shogun was loosing his eyesight and went the wrong way. He fell in the pool and could not make it to the steps to get out. My father could not get down to him because of his physical condition. My poor baby drown that day. My daddy had to call me at work to tell me what happened. I left work and sped all the way home. My daddy and I cried for days. To this day, I still cry when I try to talk about him. My dad passed away this April so I know that they are togather now. I do still feel their presence around me so I know they are still with me. I know it just takes time when you loose someone so precious but it sure is hard and ony God knows the answers. I have learned that know matter how much I question God, I still don't understand so I just have to have faith and know that I will join both of them in God's time. Dave, you sound like a wonderful person and if I didn't have adhesions I might never have met such wonderful people. God bless you and your family of animals. Animals are one of God's most cherished possesions.

Lynn jlcreacy@gte.net

--
A new friend

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: