Re: HI LINDA, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU GOT ALL THE WEBSITE I EMAILED YOU ON ALL PAIN RIGHTS, LAWS, ETC..THERE ALSO IN OUR ARCIVES'S

Thu Nov 14 14:31:49 2002

At Tue, 12 Nov 2002, linda garcia wrote: >
>Dearest Cindy,
>
>Just wanted to let you know that I did get that info and have been checking it out. You are a God Send. I really appreciate all of this . How do you do it girl? Suffereing like you do, and you are still here to support all of us?
>
>I would just love to meet each and everyone of you. Cindy is bedridden so I guess we will have to meet in her bedroom, if Bobby doesn't mind that is,
>
>Thank you once again, You are in my prayers, and I am sending out laughs, (it is the best medicine) hugs and warm thoughts.
>
>Linda

HI SWEETIE, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORDS, AND YOUR SO WELCOME, WE GET ALL OUR INFO FOR OTHERS, SO I SEND THEM AS FAST AS I CAN TO THOSE IN NEED, AND I TRY VERY HARD TO LOCK IN ALL INFO THAT OUR HELEN POST, OR JO...THIS IS OUR KNOWLEDGE, NOW YOU HAVE IT TO PASS TO OTHERS IN NEED MY FRIEND, ITS JUST A VERY TIGHT CIRCLE HERE, SO FULL OF LOVE, I ONLY KNOW THIS LOVE HAS TO COME FROM GOD HIMSELF TO ALL OF US HERE..GOD BLESS, THANKS AGAIN, I WILL HELP IF I CAN ANYTIME, OR THIS BOARD WILL HELP ME GET YOU THE HELP..K...PRAYERS..LOVE CINDY SHRUHAN cindyandbobby@webtv.net

--
I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED, I NEED THE CAP'S IN ORDER TO TYPE, NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE..THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: