Re: Not Sure What Is Going On.

Fri Nov 15 18:56:00 2002

Dear Brenda, Your story sounds extremely similar to mine. It's been about 2 to 3 weeks at least, for me, and it gets no better. They told me that my xrays were o.k. But I wonder how accurate plain film xrays are. I had the problem before I had the upper g.i./small bowel series, on Nov.12. I was in the e.r. the night after that. They did xrays and said that there wasn't much barium in there. I am wondering if I have a partial obstruction,too. My belly feels hard and tender, and I can hardly do anything. I cannot eat much, either. Have already lost 5 lbs. So far, I haven't vomited, but... I'm not a medical professional, but I'd think with a complete obstruction you'd become distended, and you would be vomiting, probably til it was bile, then actual fecal matter, as the stool would have no other direction to go. Brenda, if you are like that, head to the e.r. I have been to so many, and may be back there again. I get afraid to say too much to Drs., as they get mad, or say it's IBS. But they don't get mad when they get our money, or the insurance payment. I am praying for you, Brenda. Millie.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: