Re: HI DAVE, SO HAPPY TO SEE YA POSTNG

Fri Nov 15 19:02:12 2002

Dave, I know what you mean about Annie being right there beside you. Animals know when you're sick... when you're sad, and they're not judgemental. They love you, no matter what. My 'kids' follow me all around the house. Rocko even has to be in the bathroom with me. They know. I'd love to see those photos. Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Littlerock29@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 8:12 PM Subject: Re: HI DAVE, SO HAPPY TO SEE YA POSTNG

Hey kids, I thank you for your prayers and would like to ask for more of them, as I am having more of a time dealing with the loss than I expected to have. I sometimes feel as if i am going to just burst in pain and grief, but I have my other babies that I must care for and love, and it is hard to get such a tragedy off of my mind because even though we are not supposed to have favorites, Little Ann was my very favorite. We were soul mates and she hugged me and would kiss me all day long if I did'nt push her away to come up for air. Never had a girlfriend that loved me half a much as Little Ann did, and am glad I never married or Little Ann might not have come along. Am trying to get one of the other babies to love me half as much, and I know they do, but they just dont show it as Annie did. Don't know rather to find another puppy or find a gir! lfriend, but probably would be better of with a puppy as I was raised with a puppy on my pillow. Well just want to thank all for your prayers, and know that I am praying for everyone each night, and sometimes during meals. If anyone knows of anyone that has a runt black labrador that they cant sell, or would like to donate to a great home, please let me know as being on disability I find it hard to afford the two to five hundred dollars that the breeders are asking for. I want a little pup that wont stop kising and hugging me, sort of like Little Ann was. From the time I put the pups outside in a small fenced in area, Little Ann always found her way out and cried and cried to get in the house just to be with me. I let her in and put her on the bed and she went right to slep while my catahoula kept a constant watch over her. I have had nearly 100 puppies in my lifetime, and Little Ann was the only one that seemed to truly love me. That little gal would try to stick her ! tongue in my mouth and kiss me until I had to come up for air. As she got bigger, she would take her front paws and grab ahold of my shoulders a nd just kiss me like she was never going to let go. Naturally she was a bit more spoiled than the rest, and she truly loved me. She would whine if I paid attention to the other pupies, but they are all gifts from God, so naturally I had to give all of them as much the same attention as possible, but the other puppies never showed the love as Annie did. Now they realize that I am sad and all six pups that I have left sleep with me on one half of a kingsize bed. Talk about croweded! But I love my babies, so I dont care if they sleep on my head as long as I can breathe, and they dont rebreak my neck. Abby, the momma wont come in season until next spring, and there is no guarante that she will give me another Annie. So if anyone knows of a puppy that is lovingly annoying, and is a little labrador that they would like to part with, ! I would love to have a lovingly annoying babie Like Annie. I know that Annie was one of a kid, but it has been said that we all have a twin somewhere in this world , and surely Little Ann has a twin out there some where who thinks she is human. My home healthcare aide was going to try to find me another puppy just like Annie, but she was fired for fraud last week. I don't expect a miracle, but they do happen, and they wont happen if we dont ask for help. So I guess my request is a miracle baby like Little Annie. I will keep praying fo a miracle, and if itdoesn't happen now, just maybe momma will give me another baby like Annie next spring when She has a new litter . When I can figure out how to get the pictures scanned and online, I will let you see the lovinglyest baby puppy that I have ever had in my life. God Bless you for your thoughtfulness in sharing my sorrow, and understanding why it took so long for me to post again, and I will keep you in my prayers and pray for a ! miracle in your quest for pain relief. God does answer prayers. What I hate about some people when they pray, is that they say if it is your will oh Lord, when it is G ods will that we be whole with nothing missing and nothing broken. God wants us happy and painfree, just as much as we want to be happy and painfree. So don't listen to those who continue to say if it be your will oh Lord, because it is His will. God be with you and I send my love Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: