Re: About Lists Of Drs..

Fri Nov 15 19:28:39 2002

Karla, If you're still online, I have an important question for you. Today I saw the nurse practitioner at the gastro's. She sent me for plain film xrays of the abdomen. She said the Dr. said they were o.k. But Karla, I know something's going on. Should I get to the e.r. if it gets worse? I can't eat much, and the problem has progressedover a few weeks. They say the upper g.i. was o.k. I am getting the same symptoms as someone on here is, but minus the vomiting. The pharmacist had a fit when I told her what my history is, and that the n.p. gave me a script for librax. She said it'd make me worse, as it relaxes the g.i. tract. Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: K Nygren To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 9:19 PM Subject: Re: About Lists Of Drs..

Tish and Cindy,

Please forgive me if I in any way made you think that something that you had done was wrong. I am not at all saying that. I think that referring people to good pain management doctors is the ultimate in helping our fellow sufferers. I often suggest, though I haven't lately, that people visit the ASAP site to find out about getting appropriate pain management. The advice there is so great. I followed their instructions to a t and was able to receive the best pain management I had ever received. I also learned what my rights were in regards to pain and learned how to stand up for those rights. Please encourage people to visit this site when they ask about pain management.

My only concern is in referring surgeons. Not that we can't do it, but that we should be encouraging people to educate themselves before seeking out new doctors and making them realize that more surgery is not the answer unless they can get the best treatment available.

I hope that neither of you worries about having done anything wrong. You haven't. It's just me trying to get back on track with my bluntness regarding this awful disease. I used to speak very honestly about treatment or the lack there of, but have slacked off on that a lot lately. I believe that I need to get back to that....but I didn't intend it to say that either of you had done something wrong.

All of my love,

Karla

*Soaring with my Angel*

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001

http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!?

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: