Re: Tish - side effects on higher medication

Sat Nov 16 15:58:27 2002

Hiya Sweet Tami and Dear Chrissy..i havent ever had trouble with the patches sticking to me..i guess i have sticky skin or something ha..but i put flonase the allergy nasal spray under mine to keep the little rash down and i guess that helps the stickiness too...one time my daughter in law was giving me a massage on my shoulders and she was rubbing rubbing the patch..and voila i passed out and slept for 6 hours..ha and i never sleep...so i guess she rubbed a bunch of medicine in to me..hehe Tami on the Duragesic website there is a number you can call..and they will send you some little cover patches for free..to use with the patches i have heard that they work really well...too..so you might want to think about that...How about those suckers Tami do they work..?? Im about to start screaming for something..the pain has been so bad i cannot hardly stand it..lately..ugggh.. Hoping yall are at least comfy tonight... Chrissy it was so good to see you posting again..hoping you are really doing well..but we miss ya.. Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: