About Your Stories

Sun Nov 17 07:57:15 2002

Well I am risking upsetting a few people I am sure by writing this,,, but all I can say is,,, it's for the better good of the rest of the ARD sufferers.

I agree that no one has the "rights" to anyone's story, unless you signed off on it and received payment,, but as we all know,,, this is not the case. I agree that right now we all need to band together here and get people aware of this hellish nightmare we are all living in.

My web site is ,,, http://www.gimppysplace.freeservers.com

In an effort to try to help with this,,,, I am offering my web site as a place for women to not only post THEIR story, but to also be able to go back at anytime and remove , copy , paste whatever you need with no repercussions. This is not the only web site out there that is Adhesion related. If Dr. Wisemen has a problem with us pulling our own stories for the greater good,,, then I suggest we post our stories else where so there is not a conflict in the future.

Feel free to contact me @ dam_isme@bellsouth.net send your stories and I will see to it that they are posted. Not only will I post them for you, but I will also save each one in a separate file for such proposes as this letter campaign. I will not disclose anyone's information with out their full consent.

I truly hope this helps in some way. There is always going to be major walls to hurdle,,, sometimes someone out there has a ladder though,,, nothing wrong with a little boost right?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: