Re: Even more problems!!!

Tue Nov 19 18:53:09 2002

Cherryl, What is x-prep? Yes, it is more than terrifying, to say the least. Where do you live? Believe it or not, this morning I went to our local e.r. The Dr. ordered bloodwork, which was o.k. He put in an i.v. to rehydrate me. He ordered the obstructive (KUB) series xrays. He claimed there's no blockage, and not much stool. Tomorrow, I will call and try to get the written report. I will beg. How long have you been taking X-prep? Is it for a test, or to try to just clean you out? On Sunday, the e.r. Dr. said I was full of stool. Today, this guy said not. I took half a bottle of magnesium citrate, and it was still hard to get rid of loose stools. They wanted me to do enemas. I told them I cannot. I am in a near panic. Have you ever had a blockage? Your Friend, Millie.

>----- Original Message -----
From: Koolinsask@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 9:41 PM Subject: Re: Even more problems!!!

> OMG Millie, I am going through the very same thing!!!!!! I am
"constipated" i > am taking x-prep, and so far nothing yet!!!!! I feel so terrible, and am
so > scared!!!!!! Please keep me updated......
>
> Your friend
> Cherryl
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: