Re: pregnacy, estrogen and women, millie

Fri Nov 22 20:31:25 2002

Linda, I wish I had some good news for a change, but...nope. The gastro sent me for more xrays today. He said there wasn't much stool. But the feeling tonight is awful. He wants me to have a Sitz marker study. He thinks the rectum is tipped, due to the hyst. Linda, I am so uncomfortable and twice as scared. He says it wouldn't cause a blockage. He said I wouldn't need a bag. But with the way I am feeling, and have been feeling, I just don't know... He told me to take stool softener. I did. I even have trouble getting rid of loose stool, or gas. I am at wit's end with it all. Millie P.S. He said if the tipped rectum is the problem, the only correction is surgery.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: linda garcia To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 11:40 AM Subject: Re: pregnacy, estrogen and women, millie

--
  Millie,

How are ya doin today? I hope you are hanging in there. I sent that cause I know that sometimes a little laughter can brighten a day. I hope everyone enjoyed it, all of those estrogen ones applied to me and I am only 30. The things that women suffer from is amazing.

Hope you are comfy and holdin on,

love, hugs and silliness on the way

Linda Garcia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: