Re: Even more problems!!!

Sat Nov 23 19:23:25 2002

Cherryl, Oh, how I miss my periods working on me. If I could only go back there, again. I think Ed is angry and also frustrated because of losing a day a week at work,taking me to Drs. and e.r.'s. And I get worse. I know he hates it when I get angry and cry so much. I get so angry at myself, and in turn tell myself I deserve what I get. I know I shouldn't say that. I feel so terribly alone. Nobody around here who is having these problems . No women to talk to. If it weren't for this site, I would completely go off the deep end. Millie.

>----- Original Message -----
From: Koolinsask@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 11:39 PM Subject: Re: Even more problems!!!

> Yes Millie, I read your postings!!! It's good you don't have an
obstruction, > but I have never heard of a tipped or tilted rectum!!! That would be an
> interesting thing to research! I am still fighting to get my bowels to
move > proper, my fibre is helping somewhat, as well as stretching! But, pain is
> still with me! However, I do have a period working on me, so maybe see how
I > feel when that nightmare is over! Sweetie, I am praying for you, and
please > look into this more......maybe someone on the board has had this
experience! > Would be nice to know more info......keep on writing , and i understand
what > you say about your husband, mine has never understood, and he is mad at me
so > often, and it really hurts my heart! I never asked for this! But it's
> here,and i do the best i can, i just get really scared!!!!
>
> Love Cherryl
> take care of you please!!!!
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: