Re: Subject: Re: Tish,Jo,Karen,Chrissy,Millie,Dave,Cindy

Sat Nov 23 19:44:00 2002

Dear Chrissie, I am feeling the same way as you are...like my life is falling...has fallen apart. All I do is cry. I don't eat. Have lost 7 lbs. I dread the holidays this year. Absolutely dread... My hubby is short with me, probably becaue of losing a day of work a week to take me to Drs. and e.r.'s. And because of all the Drs. I've been to, and I get worse. Men, in some cases just don't understand. Love, Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2002 9:20 PM Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Tish,Jo,Karen,Chrissy,Millie,Dave,Cindy

I never know if I'm the Chrissy being emailed or not. I know the other Chrissy spells her name Chrissy and I spell mine Chrissie. It's confusing to know if the post is for me or not. Of all the emails about the stories, I'm sadly taking my story off the quilt. Sorry for the quick email. Not doing well at all. My temper is short, my family - well, my family is no longer my family. My husband is just a jerk during the holidays....I feel as if my life is falling apart and I don't know if I want to piece it back together or not. Sorry for venting. I promise to be in a better mood with my next post. ~Chrissie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: