Re: Even more problems!!!

Mon Nov 25 18:08:42 2002

Hi Millie, take a deep breath hun!!!! I am for one thing, thinking if you had an obstruction, you would know by now!!!! The x-ray's alone are pretty accurate!!! Try to just get through, worrying is only going to make things worse, trust me on that! I used to be the world's biggest worrier, and it only made my condition 100x worse! Yes, you have pain, yes you are scared, you have that right, but please for the good of your' nerves, and general well being!!! Try with all your might, to focus on something you enjoy, somewhere you would like to be......focus on anything, but the worst case scenario............Millie, deep in my gut, I know you are not going to be having the worst told to you, in fact, you are probably going to sigh a big breath of relief very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep me posted, and I am praying for you, stay strong, and know, you are never alone, and you are going to be okay!!!!!!!! Remember this sometimes, no matter how bad things get for you, there is always' someone out there in much worse shape!!!!!!!!! I also firmly believe our minds are a powerful tool, we can do lot s with it hun!!!!!!!!! Mind over matter can take us a long long way!!!!!!!!

Love you Millie Cherryl

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: