new info

Fri Nov 29 18:39:10 2002

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well and had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I have a couples question if any one can help me out.

First I would like to let you know that I had sent the "letter" to the Governer of Wyoming and the Senators. The Gov. forwarded it to the department of health. And he says that there are no programs for our issues right now. He did offer to help find a doctor that specializes in ARD. YIPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! May be now I can get some needed relief. He also said that for the Social Security part, the changes need to be made at the Federal level. I did send this to the Senators and Reps. so I will keep you posted.

1) Got a phone call from Dr. Toaff, saying that a hysterectomy would not solve my problem. He also said that the adhesions could be fixed using microsurgery, with a skilled surgeon. What do you guys think?

2) I am having a hard time convincing my husband and my family that hysterectomy is the wrong answer. They believe it will cure me since my uterus is stuck to the abdomianl wall and omentum. any suggestion to help me deal with them? I know they mean well but they just don't know what I go through daily. I hide it as much as I can when they are around.

Any suggestions and all replys are welcomed.

Love,

--
Linda Garcia

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: