WE HAVE LOST ONE OF OUR SISTERS FROM IAS

Sat Nov 30 05:40:39 2002

I received an email from the Family of Arrianna's and I wish to post it to you all. I am not sure if anyone else knew of her passing but I would like to share it with you all.

I am very sad to say that my mother has passed away. I am sending this copy of her Obituary that will be posted in The Free Press on Sat, nov 30 and Mon, Dec2 2002. She will be greatly missed. Sincerely, Katy Koebel. Any correspondance can be made to my email: haileyjade7771@yahoo.ca

Arianna (Arian) peacefully on November 27th, 2002 at University Hospital. Born in Wellington, New Zealand in 1944, Arianna emigrated to Canada in 1971. Arianna's lifelong love of knowledge lead her to earn her undergraduate degree from the University of Toronto and Masters of Divinity from Sir Wilfred Laurier University. That love of learning was surpassed only by her joy of sharing her vast knowledge with others. Survived by daughters Katy(O'Connor) Koebel (Rob) of London and Pauline Ireland (Nigel) in New Zealand. Lovingly survived by partner Richard McCracken, granddaughter Hailey, grandson Shea. She will be remembered and missed by many friends at home and afar.

Funeral arrangements by Westview Funeral Chapel. Celebration of Life to be held on Tuesday December 3rd at 4pm at The Unitarian Church located at 557 Clark Road in London Ontario.

Donations in Arianna's memory may be made to the London Women's Community House, 101 Wellington Road, London Ontario N6C 4M7.

Thank you all for letting me share this. Brenda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: