Re: Tish please email me

Sat Dec 7 17:19:15 2002

Hi Lynn Thank You So Much for your kind words...it sure helps us all in these terrible times..to know that someone truly cares... To answer your question yes we have reported all of this to the police..and to the banks and the security companies that deal with the banks..plus we stopped the credit cards etc..this is the kind of thing i never expected to happen to me or anyone i know either...it has been a terrible scary thing for us. we have contacted some of our utility companys and some were nice and said they would wait for pmt..and some said nope sorry send the money or else..and the same with the mortgage companies..the worse part of the whole thing is that they did this to us right after our paychecks..for the month had been direct deposited..and they got thoseaswell as everything else we had...even the money we had saved for my trip to Germany..anyway Lynn i cant seem to find your email address..so could you email me..and i will email you back and tell you the rest of the story ok.. Lots of Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: