Re: hi everyone

Mon Dec 9 21:05:48 2002

Sorry to hear about your pain and the meds not working, but I have been there and am on my way to that don't know how long I can stand it stage again. What is this spray from Germany? And were is the dr who is going to use it? I have had so many surgeries that I am tired of it but each time the adhesions attach to more and more vital things. Thank you and God bless alaina <anonymous@medispecialty.com> wrote:hi all want to see how all is going with you my doc is waiting for the stuff from germeny he is hoping that he can get it he told me that there are studys here in the us for it . For me its been so hard the patches only work for 48 hours so my doc told me to change them every 2 days . and still on the demeral .it just worst for me each day its hard to walk for me to get out of bed the pain gets so bad and with all this meds i take i still am hurting bad . he dont want to go in till i really really cant live he hopes that the spray gel comes though soon i just dont know what to do anymore .i dont know how much longer i can wait to go under again .well hope all is doing better and living pain free alaina

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: