Re: Joyce Left Flank Pain

Mon Dec 9 22:46:21 2002

Joyce, Hello again its me Angie I just wrote you a very long letter & forgot a few things on some of your questions....1- the docters do think mine is somewhat Adhesion related 2- YES, my bowel movements are very painful to the point of just about screaming in tears, sweating profusely, & its normal in texture & all that not hard or nothing , just very pencil thin& lots of crazy kinked shapes due to the kinking of my bowels with good ol adhesions 3-to me it does somewhat feel as if adhesions have a hold of my spleen or kidney & is strangulating it, but I have had sooooooooooooo many thousands of dollars of tests, & ?????????? 4- they are saying in the beginning I was NOT anemic but 2 years of this & now my blood work shows I'm anemic, Docter says my body is either loosing blood somewheres or has quit making blood, hummmmmm but they cant find out, they do know that my left kidney is bleeding on the inside but they are still functioning, so??????? & I have had that infection I told you about for about almost 2 years, again, hummmm 5- I have been tested for every diease blood born under the sun all negative, except they may be testing me for diabetes, but dont really think I have it.6- inone of my MRI reports it stated that all my bile ducts were full of calcification, again they think thats because the Adhesions have put so much stress on all my organs for 20 years, again still no answers & still PAIN, Please write be back sweety, Thanks for hearing me out one more time!!!!!!!!! Bye Bye & hugs, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: